Tuesday 5 July 2011

Wedding Eye Candy

I love this photo. The dress, the blue chairs, the floor boards, just love it!

Old world glam.

A Wedding Carnival.


Love these two wedding head pieces. Very big for Spring.

Paper in the vase makes for a really pretty table centre.

This palette is called "Opalescent".

Why wear a tacky garter when you can get a handmade, vintage inspired one like this. Etsy is where you'll find them.


My love affair with fairy lights continues. Sublime.

Let kids be kids. Little girls in pettiskirts and pink cons, too cute. See Pretty in Pettiskirts for the best quality in Australia.

Whatever the idea was behind these funky '80s glasses, I love them anyway! Takes an ordinary photo and transforms it into a talking piece.

Architecture makes for wonderful shots.



I love this cake! I haven't seen one like this before.

This has to be one of my favorite photos.


Coloured umbrella's!


Father of the bride in a beige suit, I love the simplicity of a light coloured suit. 

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of photos without a single photo credit : (

    www.DaveAndCharlotte.com - is it that hard?

    ReplyDelete